Nespresso C100 Essenza Automatic Single-Serve Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother
Nespresso C100 Essenza Automatic Single-Serve Espresso Machine is especially designed for the Nespresso capsules. Nespresso capsules put the express back in espresso. Preparation time and clean up time is next to nil. It’s very convenient plus, espressos come out absolutely perfect.
By using capsules, you take the guesswork out of making a great cup of Joe. Results are consistent because the grounds are premeasured and they stay fresh in the capsules.
Nespresso C100 makes espressos by perforating the sealed capsule and soaking the grounds to optimally filter it while its high pressure 19-bar pump extracts everything good from the grounds to your cup. What you get is a full bodied espresso with very smooth crema on top.
100% NATURAL GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT Claim Your Risk FREE Bottle Today While Supplies Last And Reduce Your Body Weight by 10.5%!
Other features of the Nespresso C100 include:
- Thermoblock heating system to heat water to the perfect extraction temperature so you get a steaming hot cup in every pull
- Amount of coffee in can be manually controlled or programmed
- Used capsule eject automatically into a used capsule bin for easy clean up
Included with the Nespresso c100 is the Aeroccino. With the Aeroccino, you can make perfectly frothed and/or heated milk for your macchiatos, cappuccinos and lattes. It’s very simple to use: lift the lid, pour the milk, close the lid and press the button. It froths for about 50 seconds and heats milk in 80 seconds.
Key features of the Aeroccino are:
- Dosage indicators, to measure amount of milk froth or hot milk
- Stay-cool handle
- Drip-free spout
- Cordless design
Why Nespresso C100 is so popular?
- It has all the pros that comes with using Nespresso capsules or pods. It is: convenient, produces full flavored and full bodied espressos and comes in many variants
- It is great espressos made simple
- It has two settings: large cup and small cup
- Extremely easy to use: open the lever, pop the pod in, close the lever and press the button. And you get an espresso in about 15 seconds
- Clean up is really easy as the empty pods drop into the pod-collecting bin when you pull the lever up. Just slide the bin out and dump in the trash and your good
- Produces absolutely perfect crema: you get that thick, golden foam that sits on top of your espresso
- The quality of the espresso rivals those produced by machines in the thousands of dollars range
- The Aeroccino that comes with it makes steaming and frothing simple as well.
Pour milk in the Aeroccino and press the button, you get extremely thick foam every single time
- It’s hard to find a machine of this quality at such a bargain price
Some Things to Consider:
- Produces lots of waste compared to using normal grinds. Nespresso should think of a recycling plan for these pods so that eco-conscious consumers would give their thumbs to this great invention
- Exclusivity. Nespresso pods are only available online or in Nespresso stores
- Pods usually contain a blend of Arabica (usually 95%) and Robusta; some purists will gripe about this
- More expensive at (around) $5.50 a sleeve, which contains 10 pods
- The quality and durability of Aeroccino can be improved
- Aeroccino oftentimes just warms the milk; the temperature is not hot enough for some
Nespresso C100 Review Summary:
Overall, the tandem of the Nespresso c100 and the Aeroccino is the best marriage of convenience and quality. The Nespresso makes exceptional espressos and the Aeroccino makes the best froth and steamed milk for your coffees. Very simple and convenient to use the price of these two machines simply cannot be rivaled for the quality that they both have. Highly recommended.
Customer Reviews Quotes:
“The only machine that offered comparable taste was larger, cost about a grand, and requires more cleaning. I’ve owned several machines over the years and this one is truly THE BEST!!”
“All in all, Nestle has made a great product that brings me smiles every day.”
“If you decide to buy this machine, I can assure you that you will be very pleased with it. Sensational coffee, better than anywhere you can buy in a coffee shop!”
“It makes owning/operating an espresso machine incredibly easy!”
Another great coffee pod machine from Nespresso Review: Nespresso D90 Essenza
Incoming search terms:
- nespresso essenza
- nespresso capsules
- nespresso type c100
- nespresso machine