Jura Capresso 13423 Impressa S9 One Touch
Jura Capresso is for the lover of coffee varieties. With a touch of a button you get professionally made cappuccino, cafe mocha, latte, or latte macchiato.
Impressa S9 is recommended for those that regularly spend a couple of dollars a day on coffee from coffeehouses. This machine lets you make your own cup of special brewed and blended coffee that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home any time of the day.
This is not your normal coffee maker or espresso maker. A class above normal household countertop machines, the Jura Capresso is your own personal barista, ready to take your order anytime of the day.
Here Are Some Features Of This High End Coffee And Espresso Maker That Make It Worth The Buck:
- Have easy access to milk with the insulated stainless-steel 20-ounce milk container which keeps cold milk cold for up to eight hours.
- Commercial-grade sound-insulated conical burr grinder with a 10-ounce bean container. You can choose from 6 fineness setting.
- separate funnel for pre-ground coffee
- 18-bar pump
- Simultaneously brew and steam with the two, independent, stainless-steel-lined ThermoBlock heating systems.
- 4 beverage buttons that can be specifically programmed for cup size, strength, and temperature
- you can also brew “a la carte” and customize cup size and strength before starting your brew
- There are also three hot-water temperature settings for Cafe Americano or a variety of teas
Why Jura Capresso Is So Good?
- Highly durable. Made of very good quality materials and internal components that can last for years.
- produces exceptional coffees and espressos
- Easy to program and maintain
- It has a feature that allows you to override the coffee you have already loaded so that you can make other coffees. The compartment at the front of the machine plus a one button function allows you to do this.
- Automatically lets you know if it needs cleaning (change the water filter, clean using the tablets, and de-calcify)
- Lets you save money in the long run because you no longer need to go to a coffeehouse to get your double lattes and such
- Very convenient to use and produces great coffees every time
- You can custom make lattes to your liking just by changing the ingredients. you can choose from making a pot if you have company or just one cup at a time
- The customer service is outstanding too
Jura Capresso – Some Things To Consider:
- Would have been better if it had a direct connect water line
- The serving temperature could be hotter
- It’s definitely an investment so you have to consider your coffee drinking habits before you purchase this machine
Jura Capresso – Summary:
This machine is expensive, yes, but if you are a latte or cappuccino (or the likes) drinker (and especially if you are a heavy drinker or there are more than one coffee drinker in the house) you save money in the long run. Not just for personal consumption, this machine is also a great investment if you regularly have guests over. It really depends on your coffee drinking habits and your needs; but overall the Jura Capresso is worth every penny for its quality and function.
Click here to read our next review: Gaggia Classic coffee maker.
It’s a bit pricey, but it makes a delicious coffee, cappuccino, espresso and pot of tea! I very enthusiastically recommend Jura S9 especially if you love to have a daily latte.
After having a coffee from this machine, we never go to Starbucks or any other coffee shop for coffee. There stuff will not compete. Maybe over 5 years, we broke even on this machine by the $$ we saved by not spending 4-5 bucks on double lattes. Good luck with your choice.
featured, Impressa S9, jura capresso, Jura Capresso 13423