Gaggia Brera Superautomatic Espresso Maker
The name says it all: super automatic. Gaggia Brera is designed to be very user friendly and convenient to use. It is even programmed to notify users when care is required.
Not only is making a cup of espresso extremely no hassle thanks to its simple and straightforward push-button controls and LED display (that are even customizable), but maintenance is also very easy as everything (the coffee bean container, grounds disposal, water tank, and drip tray) are accessible from the front of the machine.
Every cup is freshly brewed and ‘Personalise Your Coffee’ function allows you to choose the desired taste every time you make a cup.
Is also very forgiving to the type of grinds you use, whether it is pre-ground or decaf coffee.
100% NATURAL GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT Claim Your Risk FREE Bottle Today While Supplies Last And Reduce Your Body Weight by 10.5%!
Why Is Gaggia Brera So Good?
- It takes up very little counter space
- The frothing wand is easy to use
- The bypass doser makes it easy to brew a different type of pre-ground coffee (like decaf) without having to empty the beans that are already in the bean hopper.
- you get the full flavor of the bean in each and every cup
- One button allows you to choose coffee strength: light, medium or strong
- can simultaneously steam and brew
- There is a built in burr grinder that works great
Other Features Include:
- Mavea Water Filter – four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale build up
- Low energy consumption – standby mode activates after one hour of idle time
- Pre-infusion feature ensure maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- Generous two liter water tank
- 250-gram airtight, UV-proof coffee bean container
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Rapid Steam technology and movable metal Pannarello steam wand
- Self-rinse cycle
- Stainless steel front panel and cup stand
- Chrome plated finish
- Telescopic coffee dispenser
Click here to read our review of the Mr Coffee Espresso Machine.
Incoming search terms:
- gaggia brera